1) My God, everyone is so, so, so, so YOUNG.
2) After careful consideration, I must reaffirm that Ferris...is kind of a dick. He bullies and nags his friends into playing along with his schemes! He scampers off unpunished, leaving literal chaos and destruction in his wake! That's no kind of friend, man, seriously. I still would much prefer Cameron as my mopey, no-doubt devoted boyfriend, because PRETTY and because of this exchange:
"What are you interested in?"
3) Provided, of course, that Cameron's father didn't simply KILL HIM OUTRIGHT, later that afternoon. Twenty-one years later, and I'm still a little bit genuinely afraid for him, fictional character or no. I know collector-car people, and they are batshit crazy.
4) Even so, the "Twist and Shout" parade sequence is one of my favorite movie moments ever, period. What I wouldn't give, to have been there dancing for however long it took.
5) Ben Stein. Same schtick, two decades of steady employment. Who saw that coming?
6) Must get on iTunes and acquire some Sigue Sigue Sputnik immediately.